The Asian School of Hospitality Arts (ASHA) is a believer of the inherent capacity of students in serving the Hotel and Restaurant Industry. The school recognizes the individuality of each student and the need to develop this uniqueness in order to reach their full potentials.
It is because of this recognition that the school is staying true to the concept of an industry-immersed education. The curricular offering of the school is specifically tailored to fit the industry's requirements, hence, a practical approach to wholistic learning. Student apprenticeship programs go beyond traditional exposure, instead, learning has been elevated to an opportunity for skill mastery, supported by partners who are as committed to education as the school is.
ASHA is part of the cravings group of companies that gave us establishments such as Cravings Restaurant, Classic Cuisine, TCB, Annie’s, The Orange Place Hotel, 7 Suites Hotel and the Center for Culinary Arts (CCA) to name a few. Being pioneers and actual practitioners in the industry, ASHA is able to immediately expose the students to the actual setting of the industry and immediately connect them to many career opportunities within its group or partner establishments.
To be the home of future global hospitality leaders.
To imbibe Filipino hospitality culture, apply experiential learning, and provide career opportunities for all ASHA graduates.
Core Values (I-SUCCESS)
- Integrity and Innovation
- We believe that the provision of excellent service begins with respect, responsibility and honesty in all our intents and actions.
- We are the first to factor in the Filipino passion and use it as a springboard to educate, train and help employ the best in the industry.
- Social Responsibility/ Stewardship – We believe that giving back to society and caring for its natural environment is central to the success of any institution.
- Unity – As an institution belonging to a larger group of companies, with unity, we are able to fully realize the achievement of our student’s personal, academic and career goals.
- Commitment – We are committed in the delivery of our programs in order to uplift the Filipino workforce in the global hospitality industry.
- Customer Orientation – We believe that the student is the main reason for our existence.
- Excellence – We believe that following a high standard of excellence in our work is the only way to produce graduates worth showing off to the world.
- Service Leadership – We are pioneers in the hotel, restaurant and hospitality education and we shall continue to lead this field through our industry-based learning programs.
- To fully support and implement the Tourism Program and Ladderization Program of our government.
- To offer hospitality education to anyone who desires to build a successful career in the hotel and restaurant industry.
- To ensure high quality delivery of holistic programs that focuses on both theoretical and experiential aspects of the industry.
- To not only train our students well, but to also ensure that they are immediately exposed to the many career opportunities the industry has to offer.